JVC camcorder error code

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
Hi, all

What does error code E03 means on JVC camcorder?

Thanks,
Rudolf

J. or R. Tynes---Video Services

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
I believe it means a 'SERVO" error.

RTW

"Rudolf Ladyzhenskii" <rud...@icpdd.neca.nec.com.au> wrote in message

Tom MacIntyre

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:29:22 +1100, "Rudolf Ladyzhenskii"
<rud...@icpdd.neca.nec.com.au> wrote:

>Hi, all
>
>What does error code E03 means on JVC camcorder?
>
>Thanks,
>Rudolf

If it's a GR-AX620, it's

supply reel FG input absent...affects record, play, shuttle and
fast-forward, putting each into stop mode.

Tom

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
Hi, all

Thanks for replies
Camcorder is GR-AX63. Capstan was not moving at all. When I took it apart
(what a pain!), I've found the loose connection from power module. Put it
back and all works fine.

I wish all repairs would be that easy.

Rudolf

Tom MacIntyre <tmac...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message